This blog is about food, life, eating... which is all ironic because I am a health/nutrition educator; but I LOVE to eat! Did I say I LOVE to eat! So, there may be some musings here about enjoying life with food, all the while working hard to maintain ones weight.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Creating

Well creating this blog is more complicated than I thought. I was thinking I could just sort of 'plug things in' sort of speak. I think today's frustrations will lead to buying a book on blog design. I want to come to a place that has character, where I can really feel "me" here. So cheers to that!
Let the creating begin...
Meanwhile, I will be creating in the kitchen tomorrow night. We have a couple dozen plums from our plum tree (in the alley) so I thought a plum galette seemed fitting for our guests that will be coming Friday evening. I will be making Molly Wizenberg's (orangette.blogspot.com) Meditteranean Meatballs as a main course! Can't wait to try them! Anyone out there made them yet? I am determined to try all the recipes in her book, A Homemade Life.
Until then, here's to happy galette baking, and meatball making!

No comments:

Post a Comment